September 20th, 2022
October 1st, 2022
Notification of acceptance
October 16th, 2022
Instructions for Contributing Authors
The submissions should contain original, not submitted or published elsewhere work. The indicated IFMBE formatting instructions must be strictly followed.
All peer-review accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of MediTech 2022 that will be published in IFMBE Proceedings by Springer and will be submitted to Clarivate Analytics for Conference Proceedings Citation Index (former ISI Proceedings)
- Submit a paper in PDF format at Microsoft CMT without author’s name and affiliation, for the double blind review purpose.
- The submitted manuscript will be reviewed through a peer review process to ensure its appropriate technical quality.
- After the paper acceptance the final camera ready paper (with author’s name and affiliation) will be uploaded by using the same CMT system. Please submit: the final paper in Word and PDF format; figures and graphics saved as separate files in tif, eps, xis, xlsx, ppt, pptx format; each author full first and last name, affiliation (institute, city and country) and email address, one delegated corresponding author (to receive proofs).
- The IFMBE_copyrightform_MediTech2022 should be completed, one form per paper, not per author.
- At least one author per paper needs to register for the conference and pay the non-refundable registration fee. Each accepted paper should be presented by one of the authors, to guarantee publication in the proceedings
The file containing the presentation template for your accepted scientific paper can be found here: