The 8th edition of the International Conference on Advancements of Medicine and Health Care through Technology
20-22 October 2022, Cluj-Napoca, Romania – ONLINE
We would like to invite you to contribute to the 8th edition of the International Conference on Advancements of Medicine and Health Care through Technology – MediTech 2022.
This 8th edition of the International Conference MediTech incorporates 10 thematic areas with participation of researchers and professionals from Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Engineering, Medical Physics, Medicine and other Healthcare professions.
- Clinical Engineering Assessment
- Medical Devices, Measurement and Instrumentation
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing
- Telemedicine and Health Care Information Systems
- Biomechanics, Robotics and Rehabilitation
- Health Technology Assessment
- Special Issues in Medicine
- Education and Training
- Miscellaneous topics
The main goal of MediTech2022 is to improve communication and encourage collaboration among all health care professionals through presentations and discussions on current challenges and new trends.
MediTech2022 is addressed to all those interested in research and applications of biomedical engineering.
Peer-review accepted papers will be published in the MediTech 2022 proceedings in IFMBE Proceedings Series, indexed in SpringerLink and Scopus, and will be submitted for inclusion to Clarivate Analytics Web of Science Core Collection (former ISI-Proceedings).
Given the outbreak situation this conference edition will be organized ONLINE and the registration fee will be reduced to 70 EUR (350 lei) for SNIMTB members and 100 EUR (500 lei) for non-members SNIMTB.
– September 20th, 2022 – Papers Submissions
– October 1st, 2022 – Notification of acceptance
– October 16th, 2022 – Camera-ready papers
We are looking forward to receiving your submission and welcoming you online to our conference.
On behalf of the organizing committee,
With our best regards,
Prof. Nicolae-Marius ROMAN
MediTech2022 General Chair
Conference web: http://www.snimtb.ro
Conference email: email@example.com
– Romanian National Society for Medical Engineering and Biological Technology (SNIMTB)
– Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
– University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj-Napoca
Partner: “Dr. Constantin Papilian” Military Emergency Hospital, Cluj-Napoca
Endorsed by IFMBE – International Federation of Medical and Biological Engineering